- Our Site may contain links to websites and services operated by entities other than Paysiz.com. This Privacy Notice does not apply to such other websites or services, and we recommend that you review their posted privacy policies so that you understand the relevant information collection, use and disclosure practices of such other websites and services.
Last Updated: December 31, 2018
- From where do we collect the information about you
A- The information provided by your side
We and our service providers collect personal information when you:
- Purchase products from us on our Site create an account with us
- Subscribe to receive marketing whether from us or one of our partners
- Complete a data collection tool such as survey
- Participate in promotion activities sponsored by Paysiz.com
- Contact our customer services team
- Communicate with us via third-party social media sites
- Submit a rating or review via our site
In case you provided us with personal information about another person, such as when you purchase a product from our site for someone and request that we ship it to that person. In such cases, you confirm that you have the authorization of such person to provide us with such information.
B- Third-Party Sources & Publicly Available Sources
C- Automatically Collected Information
As part of the standard operation of the Sites, certain information is collected automatically about your visits to the Sites or your device accessing a Site. Our server may automatically gather some of this “Site usage information” (such as your IP address, and information about your browsers, your device, your location, and your shopping, browsing and other usage activities).
- How do we use the information we collect?
We collect the previous information in order to provide the best shopping and browsing experiences to our customers and visitors, and to continuously improve and protect our company, property and customers against fraud. Also, these information are essential to perform our contract obligations and meet legal obligations to which our company may be subject to.
The following are the main purposes for collecting such information:
- To process and fulfill your requests for products and services, and to keep you informed about your orders
- Stay logged in to the Site without having to re-enter your online account credentials
- To preserve the contents of your shopping cart and remind you if you have left items in it
- To better understand you, so we can provide you with relevant, more tailored offers and messaging on and in connection with our Site and products
- To enforce our terms and conditions, and to protect the security or integrity of the Sites, our customers
- To process product returns, replacements, and alterations. Also, to resolve product issues and other customer service related issues
- To contact you via email, and/or any other method you have elected with promotional materials about Paysiz.com. To contact you when necessary or appropriate in connection with your relationship with us
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third-party partners act on our behalf and help us to operate the Sites and provide functionality, content, communications and other services, including the provision of the following services to and for us: website hosting; database hosting; address list hosting and management; email deployment and management; analytics; content and product distribution; payment processing; fulfillment; international sales facilitation; inventory management; security; and fraud detection and prevention. Current service providers include tradyteach and Etkanteack. We also use third party web analytics services which is currently Google Analytics.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding our processing of your personal information as follows:
Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we are processing about you.
Rectification: You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you rectified.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Withdrawing Consent: If you have agreed to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time promptly. If you decided to withdraw your consent regarding receiving marketing materials or if you want to stop sharing your personal information with third parties, please contact us at Support@Paysiz.com or for marketing follow the unsubscribe instructions located in the email.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is stored by us and/or our service providers for as long as necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes to the extent permitted by applicable laws. When we no longer have a legitimate business purpose for your personal information, or when you request that we delete your personal information (except where we need to retain it in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims), we will remove such information from our systems and records, which includes taking steps to anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it
We have applied the most up to date protocols and security measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control.
To personal information stored in your online account is only accessible via your username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your online account credentials, and we strongly recommend that you do not disclose your online account username or password to anyone. In case of any unauthorized use of your online account credentials or any other suspected breach of security Please notify our customer support team through the contact channels displayed in our sites.